divorce cake

amrusha

divorce cake

Post by amrusha » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Is the biggest issue for anti feminists not being able to have their cake and eat it? They believe women should look after childcare, but on divorce, they want equal custody. They believe women should stay at home and do the housework, then complain because they have to support the household.
Last edited by amrusha on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

steve

Re: divorce cake

Post by steve » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:27 am

Who is it that you are describing? I am against the feminist movement myself, but do not recognize the stereotype.

I believe that divorce should not occur—ever. When it does occur, I believe that the party who abandons the family should have no more access to the children than the faithful parent sees fit to allow. I believe when someone walks out on their family, that person should take his or her toothbrush and personal wardrobe and leave everything else to the family that is being abandoned. If you abandon your family, you should have no intrinsic right to the privileges of the family.

As for the woman staying home with the children...how could anyone be in favor of this (as I am) and also complain that she does not generate income (a complaint I have never heard from a husband of a stay-at-home mom)? Have you ever actually encountered this?

Return to “Marriage & Divorce”