A Vision of Submission and Love

God, Christ, & The Holy Spirit
elderchild

A Vision of Submission and Love

Post by elderchild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

The Truth as revealed in the vision i received would be, "Love IS, yet only in submission can Love be received and experienced."

i had been in search of what i then called the ecclesia(church) for a number of years prior to my receiving the vision that i will now share with you. In that "search" i heard many preach and speak of the need for "husbands to love their wives".

Ephesians 5:25 was the prime reference for such preaching. "Husbands, love your wives, even as The Messiah also loved the ecclesia(church), and gave Himself for it."

First it is important to realize that "love" is not a husband and wife sharing their natural affection for one another, which is referred to as "coming together again" in 1 Corinthians7:5.

And Ephesians 5:25 was preached and preached, again and again, and i wondered, "why is it no one preaches a message concerning those verses just prior to Ephesians 5:25", and "why is it that the exhortation of Ephesians 5:25 was recorded after and not before Ephesians 5:22"?

Ephesians 5:22-25 - "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Master(Lord). For the husband is the head of the wife, even as The Messiah is the Head of the ecclesia(church), and He is the saviour of the body. Therefore, as the ecclesia is subject unto The Messiah, so let the wives be subject unto their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as The Messiah also loved the ecclesia, and gave Himself for it".

The question of "why no one preaches about the verses just prior to Ephesians 5:25" was readily answered as i began to experience and recognize the manipulative processes used by women who desired to dominate the men folk within their own particular ecclesia. And yes, that domination begins at the "home". However, the question of verse order, "why verses 5:22-24 prior to verse 5:25?" was one thing i still could not fully comprehend.

And today i yet remain thankful to GOD that i could not comprehend the verse order, because that caused me to cry unto HIM for understanding, and HE provided such understanding in a vision, a Revelation!

In the vision there were two hands, a right hand and a left hand. And there was a person running about, to and fro in the left hand, and it was revealed unto me that the left hand in the vision was mine and the one running about, to and fro, in the left hand was me back in the days that were thankfully long since gone. Days when "I" was "doing my own thing" seeking my own way, self-willed indeed as "I(id,ego,self,pride)" but sought to fulfill my natural desires ;-(

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... t-die.html

And the right hand in the vision?

It was revealed unto me that the Right Hand in the vision represented The Hand of GOD!

And it was then revealed that in times past, times when "I" was seeking to "do my own thing", "I" did not know that GOD loved me. "I" did not know GOD, for the "I" in me was my 'god' ;-(

Then by the Grace of GOD, the time came when HE revealed HIMSELF unto me, a Miraculous time when i received "the love of The Truth"!

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... ve-of.html

And then HE led me to HIS Son, and HIS Son, The Messiah, led me back to The ONE i had known only as "GOD". However, the ONE i had known only as my "GOD", i then knew as "Our Father"! The Father and GOD of The Messiah was now "Our Father and GOD"!

All Thanks, And Praise Be Unto "Our Father and GOD"!

Then it was revealed unto me that when i submitted unto "Our Father and GOD" and was delivered from my own hand, seeking my own will, into HIS Hand, desiring HIS Will; it was at that moment i knew HE Loved me.

Yes, "Our Father and GOD" even Loved me when "I" was not submitted unto HIM, yet "I" could not experience, receive, nor believe HE Loved me until "I" submitted unto HIM, HIS Will, HIS Way!

And ultimately the vision revealed unto me that it is the same with a husband and wife.

When a wife submits unto her husband, only then will she realize that her husband truly loves her. Oh, her husband loved her all the time....... But she could not believe, receive, or experience the love her husband had received to give unto her, until she submitted unto him.

And so the simplicity of, and the need for, the "verse order" was revealed unto me!

For apart from submission, Love can not be received, GOD to Messiah; Messiah to man; and man to woman.

Love IS, yet only in submission can Love be received and experienced!

Men and women are not the "same" and Thank GOD for the difference.

And "Our Father and GOD", HE has HIS Order! "HE is The HEAD of The Messiah; The Messiah is the Head of the man; and man is the head of the woman". (ICor11:3)

So why is it that so many question and disregard The Order of "The ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD(SPIRIT) and Father(CREATOR) of ALL(Messiah inclusive)"?

For apart from the Spirit of GOD, The Spirit of TRUTH, women rule over men, and as they seek and desire to manipulate and dominate they scream, "you don't love me, you don't love me"!

For until a wife submits unto her husband she can not receive nor experience the Love her husband was given, to give unto her.

Most certainly Love IS, for "GOD IS LOVE", yet only in submission can Love be received and experienced!

And thankfully, while breath is, HOPE IS!

For Miracles do happen!

Hope is there will be those who experience The Miracle that is receiving "love of The Truth" for they will "see" that The Only True GOD is a GOD of Order, not dis-order.

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... ve-of.html

And The Life is only realized by those who submit too, and abide in, HIS Order.

Thankfully Our Father, HE still communes with HIS children and is yet able to reveal all that is needful.......

Father Help! and HE does.......

Peace, in spite of the dis-ease(no-peace) and dis-order that is of this wicked world, for "the WHOLE world is under the control of the evil one"(1 John 5:19) indeed and Truth.......

Thankfully Truth IS, a lie is not.......

Abide in Truth....... francis
...."religion" is anti-messiah....
[color=#FF0000]"Come Out of her, MY people!"[/color]
...For The Faithful ARE Family..

mattrose

Re: A Vision of Submission and Love

Post by mattrose » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Translation for people who don't have time to read the whole thing or can't quite follow...

I always wondered why the 'wives, submit' line comes before the 'husbands, love' line in Ephesians.

Then I had a vision of some hands that taught me that I need to submit to God first, and only then will I know God's love

So the 'wives' part comes first b/c wives will only know their husbands love after they submit, just like it is with us and God

Well, that's my translation anyways :)

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:19 pm

mattrose wrote:Translation for people who don't have time to read the whole thing or can't quite follow...

I always wondered why the 'wives, submit' line comes before the 'husbands, love' line in Ephesians.

Then I had a vision of some hands that taught me that I need to submit to God first, and only then will I know God's love

So the 'wives' part comes first b/c wives will only know their husbands love after they submit, just like it is with us and God

Well, that's my translation anyways :)

Liken unto religion's theo'ry'logical doctrines, very much lacking.

Yet for those bound in the chains of strong delusion, and running in the rat-race, a readers digest version is needful, for time is but one of the many gods they serve )-;

Thankfully Our Father and GOD, HE still communes with HIS children, and HE IS yet able to reveal all that is needful!

mattrose

Post by mattrose » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 pm

What would you say if someone said they had a vision from FATHER GOD that actually contradicted your vision (not necessarily this particular vision, but in general)?

What if they said "Father Help!" And He did, but in a way that contradicted your revelation?

Homer

Post by Homer » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:52 pm

For apart from submission, Love can not be received, GOD to Messiah; Messiah to man; and man to woman.
So did your vision reveal to you how a man receives love from his wife if submision is required?

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:52 am

mattrose wrote:What would you say if someone said they had a vision from FATHER GOD that actually contradicted your vision (not necessarily this particular vision, but in general)?

What if they said "Father Help!" And He did, but in a way that contradicted your revelation?
"religion" is of The LIE, so it is that liars abound.......

i don't play games, "what if" or whatever, for i believe in that which IS!

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... -play.html

And that which IS, IS REAL and IS SPIRIT! FOREVER.......

And for the "sons of Our Father and GOD", FOREVER IS, "Father, not my will, But THY Will Be Done"!

Return to “Theology Proper, Christology, Pneumatology”