All 'biblical' Translations Are Biased and Perverted!

God, Christ, & The Holy Spirit
elderchild

Re: All 'biblical' Translations Are Biased and Perverted!

Post by elderchild » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:37 pm

morbo3000 wrote:
elderchild wrote:
morbo3000 wrote:For when the earthly, natural, temporal temple realm centered in old jerusalem "decayed, waxed old" and DID "vanish away", "The Messiah delivered up The Kingdom of Heaven unto Our Father and GOD, so that Our Father and GOD could be ALL IN ALL once again", just as Paul prophesied!

Where did Paul say this? 1 Corinthians 15:24?
i believed you would realize that in my last reply i did in fact refer to only that in "'s, except it be for "Our Father and GOD" which many won't accept because they know HIM not, for their god(s) is naught but "the colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in a book" )-;

And yes, 1Cor15:24 is the primary verse of that which i enclosed in "'s, and the secondary verse was verse 28.......

i am believing you realize where the other words in "'s are found in the testimonies.

Father Help! and HE does.......
I have no idea what you just said. The sentences don't make sense. Can you rephrase?
i believed you would realize that in my last reply i did in fact refer to only that in quotes, except it be for "Our Father and GOD" which many won't accept because they know HIM not, for their god(s) is naught but "the colored marks written on a dead tree and bound in a book" )-;

And yes, 1Cor15:24 is the primary verse of that which i enclosed in quotes, and the secondary verse enclosed in the same quote was verse 28.......

i am believing you realize where the other words which i enclosed in quotes("decayed, waxed old", "vanish away") are found in the testimonies.

...."religion" is anti-messiah....
[color=#FF0000]"Come Out of her, MY people!"[/color]
...For The Faithful ARE Family..

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters refer to them by many different names, "gnostics" is the most often used and abused.
Do you consider yourself to be one of those whom "pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters" would call a "gnostic"?
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

elderchild

Post by elderchild » Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Paidion wrote:
Pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters refer to them by many different names, "gnostics" is the most often used and abused.
Do you consider yourself to be one of those whom "pagan catholicism and her harlot christian daughters" would call a "gnostic"?
No, yet i use such for reference at times.

Thankfully, i have my portion with The Messiah and The Faithful(sons of Our Father and GOD) in The Family of Our Father and GOD.......

And NEW "Jerusalem that is above is free, and IS !NOW! the mother of us all(sons of Our Father and GOD)!"

Simply, The Faithful WILL NOT create, not have their portion in a religion!

http://asimpleandspirituallife.blogspot ... er-of.html

...."religion" is anti-messiah....
[color=#FF0000]"Come Out of her, MY people!"[/color]
...For The Faithful ARE Family..

Return to “Theology Proper, Christology, Pneumatology”